Families may begin the PFS and financial aid application on November 1 the fall before submitting their application the following February 1..
To Complete the Parent Financial Statement:
- If you are a first-time applicant, begin the PFS at www.solutionsbySSS.com/parents. You will create a username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later time to finish uploading information or in case updates are necessary.
- Returning families can log into their prior year account.
- Once in your account, you will be instructed to upload the proper documents and complete the online forms. There is an excellent help line provided by SSS for questions pertaining to the use of their system.
- When completing the PFS, use the New Hampton School code of 5308 to ensure the Financial Aid Committee can review your information.
New Hampton School requires the following documents from all applicants:
- A complete copy of the current year Federal Income Tax Return when available.*
- A complete copy of the prior year Federal Income Tax Return along with supporting documents.
- A copy of all current year W2 forms
- A Business/Farm statement if applicable
- An International Student Supplement if applicable
- Families with other children in tuition paying schools should be prepared to submit payment agreements and/or aid and scholarship information.
*The Financial Aid Committee will review applications with the prior fiscal year tax information and make conditional awards. Once current fiscal year tax data is available, families must upload it to their SSS account for toreview.
Additional documentation and information may be requested as we evaluate files. All families, new and returning, must complete this process each year they intend to apply for financial aid.
For returning students, financial aid decisions are sent mid-February. For new students, financial aid decisions will be communicated along with admission decisions on March 10.